Thursday, May 3, 2012

Edible Roses: Cake Pop Roses or Strawberry Roses




Who wouldn't want to receive edible roses? Duh! Enough of that, lol. Well, I have two options for you. First, are my signature Strawberry Roses. Sure anyone can make chocolate dipped strawberries, but these are made to resemble actual roses! I had to start by coloring my bamboo sticks green for a more authentic look. Of course, I wash and dry these babies very carefully so they don't become water lodged. You see chocolate and water do not mix! Not even a drop!  Once they are dry I can begin my dipping and decorating process. Remember this is a healthy option, approved by this nutritionist, ha,ha.



 My second option for roses are cake pop roses. Of course, I first make my cake balls, then follow a similar process. I even include a leaf on them for a more "real" look.

Roses make a great gift for Mother's Day, Valentine's, Anniversaries or any day! UPDATE Now on Facebook, please visit my page and LIKE. I am trying to get 400 LIKES and that is the best compliment you can give me. Thank you, gracias, спасибо, dank, merci, grazie, obrigado ...

No comments:

Post a Comment