Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hot off the press Cake Pops & Cookie Pops

Busy day today trying to move over my Cake Pop stuff from my other blog to this blog. The last couple of days were spent creating new cake pop & cookie pop designs. I just love it! I worked on a green alien, Disney's Sorcerer's hat, Minnie Mouse, cupcake, ballet slippers, flip flops and some undies. Yes, the last one I came up with the idea after seeing a cookie pop in the shape of a heart decorated as women's underwear! It is going to be great for Valentine's Day. I just had to make more babies! I also did bowling pins and bowling balls. I'll give you a sneak peak. Email me to order your cake & cookie pops!





UPDATE Now on Facebook, please visit my page and LIKE. I am trying to get 400 LIKES and that is the best compliment you can give me. Thank you, gracias, спасибо, dank, merci, grazie, obrigado ...

No comments:

Post a Comment