Thursday, May 3, 2012

March Madness Cake Pops, go UK Wildcats

March Madness had me going to watch parties to cheers my University of Kentucky Wildcats so I got busy creating cake pops. I made Wildcats (Grrr) and basketballs. They were so good since they were made with carrot cake and the candy coating was peanut butter! It was a great combo!

I made Nutter Butter Flip Flop because we (UK) are
so good we can beat them even in flip flop, LOL! When you have Eight (8) NCAA Basketball Championships under your belt, a little bragging is ok,.

So order your sports related cake pops and cookie pops for your next event.

UPDATE Now on Facebook, please visit my page and LIKE. I am trying to get 400 LIKES and that is the best compliment you can give me. Thank you, gracias, спасибо, dank, merci, grazie, obrigado ...

No comments:

Post a Comment