Thursday, May 3, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers Cake Pops

For Easter I got busy making bunnies, chicks, baskets and Easter eggs all made out of cake pops, what else. I also made chicks and bunnies in cookie pops. I need to find some tweezers to apply all those tiny decorations because my hands could use the help. Don't worry I won't use my personal hygiene tweezers, yuck! Sorry but I had to dispel any ill thoughts, lol.

What is new this month are May Flowers for all the April showers that we haven't gotten yet, at least not so much here in Florida. I am not complaining because I can enjoy a gloomy, rainy day! So for my first set of flowers I used candy corn for the petals and M & M centers. I did make some other ones with some Mike & Ike candy. Funny because I haven't shopped the candy aisle in years (except for chocolate) and these days I find myself brainstorming ideas in the candy aisle. How things have changed.

So remember Mother's Day is around the corner and they would love a bouquet of May Flower cake pops!



UPDATE Now on Facebook, please visit my page and LIKE. I am trying to get 400 LIKES and that is the best compliment you can give me. Thank you, gracias, спасибо, dank, merci, grazie, obrigado ...

No comments:

Post a Comment